Everybody talks about getting “A seat at the table” but are you prepared to speak up for yourself when you get there?”
No worries, we got you covered!
Are You Struggling to Find the Right Words to
Set Yourself Apart From the Competition?
Looking to sell yourself with confidence for a job promotion or business deal? In the Ultimate Guide to Selling Yourself With Confidence, you’ll learn
- How to clearly and concisely describe the value you bring to the table.
- How to simplify your message and communicate your wow factor in 60 seconds or less.
- Words and phrases to avoid.
- The strategy to use when you need to tailor your experiences to the needs of the person you’re trying to convince.
- Plus power words to influence, motivate and inspire people to fall in love with you!
Oh did we mention, it’s free? Download your free 13-page guide now!
Before You Hit Send: Media Pitch Checklist
Media coverage is a great way to gain exposure
Got a story idea and ready to pitch the media? Hold on
3 Better Ways to Answer the Question: So, What Do You Do?
Have you ever heard someone introduce themselves by their job title—but after they speak you’re still left wondering, so what exactly do you do? The reality is, you have about 10-20 seconds to grab someone’s attention—especially online. So if you’re looking to stand out in a crowd—the last thing you should do is introduce yourself by your title.
No matter what you’ve been told, you are more than your job title so stop limiting yourself to someone else’s definition of the value you bring to the table.
Rock Your Presentation With a Few Tips From
Dr. Martin Luther King
Beyond igniting change across the country, Dr. King was without a doubt one of the best motivational speakers in the world. He’s also one of the top 3 people who inspire the creation of my talks and workshop materials. Check out my favorite takeaways.