Group Visibility & Mentor Matching Program
- Dreaming about taking your career to the next level, but you’re confused about how to get started?
- Ready to make yourself more marketable for media attention, speaking engagements, sponsors, and clients?
- Need help communicating the value you bring to the table, but you’re struggling to find the right words to sell yourself with confidence?
Pssssssst. You’ve reached the right place.
The Group Visibility and Mentor Match program is designed for 9-5ers and entrepreneurs who are ready to package, position and profit from their expertise.
You’ll learn how to:
- Get over your fear of self-promotion and market yourself with confidence.
- Turn your expertise, passion, and experience into a speaking platform, book, workshop series or consulting work.
- Leverage proven strategies for positioning yourself for media coverage and speaking engagements.
- Use social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to promote your work, grow your influence and get discovered by the right people.
You’ll walk away with:
- A 90 ways in 90 days strategic roadmap for creating content that promotes your work, builds trust with an audience and enhances your credibility in your field.
- A compelling pitch that communicates your stand out factor in 60 seconds or less.
- Ideas, email pitch templates, checklists, and tools to market yourself through social media campaigns and events (and help you avoid social media overwhelm).
- A networking guide and action plan for building a network of supporters and creating revenue-generating relationships with potential partners, influencers, and sponsors.
My AHA moment was learning how I can communicate and tell my story better. Everything was scattered and just being able to tell my story concisely has been a really amazing experience for me.K. Kinyanjui
During our 2nd visibility masterclass, we wrote 2 media pitches, an outreach letter introducing my eco-friendly marketing company & line of products to local businesses in Nairobi, Kenya and we also planned content ideas for my new website.Natalya Sally
Are You Ready For Your Glow Up?
Do you have an anxious feeling that you’re supposed to do something more?
Are you overwhelmed with Internet advice and tired of giving up on yourself because you’ve got information overload?
Or maybe you’re feeling unsure of your abilities because you don’t know how to connect the dots between your education, passion, and expertise.
My message for you today is to get out of your own way.
Stop aimlessly searching the Internet and endlessly scrolling through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for answers because it only leaves you stuck in a vicious cycle of uncertainty and comparison.
In 2012, I quit my six-figure corporate job for a life on my own terms so I know first hand what it takes to reinvent yourself and launch a profitable and impactful career.
One of the biggest lessons I’ve learned is: “You can’t take your career to the next level alone.” You need a career squad.
Most importantly, stop winging it because you can’t shortcut your way to success.
This group program was designed using some of the same strategies I used while working as a communications consultant for major organizations and companies such as the U.S. Navy, Deloitte Consulting, and Johnson & Johnson. It’s also a result of the lessons I learned helping my clients attract paid speaking engagements, launch global conferences, get booked on TV shows, and land features in print and online publications.
Here’s how the group program works:
You’ll choose one goal and we’ll work together to provide you with the accountability, structure, and step by step guidance to avoid the common mistakes made when trying to turn your expertise and experience into a marketable brand. Additionally, you’ll learn how to:
- Gain clarity on what makes you unique.
- Identify daily habits and adopt a process for growing your audience and influence.
- Identify your target audience and build a community around your expertise, values, and beliefs.
- Tell your story in such a way that it empowers a potential client, employer, investor, or journalist to take action.
- Connect with a mentor or woman champion who can provide actionable advice on your challenge or specific need.
- A combination of Live and prerecorded sessions via Zoom video conferencing
- Weekly exercises
- 3 1:1 sessions with Kandia
- Access to an exclusive Facebook Group
- Mastermind session with an industry insider or mentorship session with a She Deserves More Champion
- Updates for media and speaking opportunities (60 days after the master class takes place)